Friday, December 10, 2010

Acrostic Poems

Following the Winter scenes across Ireland in the past couple of weeks Miss Horgan's class decided to compose some acrostic poems in relation to the word WINTER!!!!!



Winter

Winter is here, lets have fun.

In the snow we shout and run.

Nothing but snow on the ground.

Ten snowmen built and done.

Everybody is having fun,

Ready to make another one.



By Emily Gough.



` Winter

Weather is bad, I see it too and I'm afraid I might get the flu.

Inside is warm bot outside is cool and really I should put up my hood.

Now I see the sleet and i should cover my face.

Today is sunny but it was very funny.

Everyday I want to play but it's tough luck when the snow goes away.

Running around running all day i hope the snow will stay today.



By Josh Bermingham